Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011


Wow! Did I ever underestimate the craziness of Christmas! Let us all breath in a sigh of relief that we all made it through it with our minds intact. Don’t get me wrong it was WONDERFUL, just crazy. We had so many people to see, so many places to go, so many gifts to cart back and forth, so much food to eat… AND through in a giant baby belly and everyone being/getting sick… just thinking of it all makes me want to nap (again). I thought that since I had a few extra days off work, I would get a chance to really catch up on things (blog, B.B’s room, photo album, and sewing) and instead I found myself more behind than ever. This is no pity party that I’m going for though; it was all self-induced wonderful torture. Here are a ‘few’ pictures just to give you an idea of the who and the what of Christmas day.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Such a wonderful day! And what time did you say we are to arrive at your house next year...was it 4 or was it 5 AM?
Dad

Michelle said...

This all just makes me smile!! :-)