Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 33 (and a half)



Time keeps ticking away… though it feels like it’s dragging more now then fly by like it used to. I guess it’s because of how large I’m feeling. People/clients keeps saying how small I am and asking if this is my first because I’m 'tiny'… but geez I am feeling like a moose. Not really too many other places besides my belly (though my hips/thighs/bootie are finally starting to fill out), oh, and I’m pretty sure I’m getting a little ‘fluff’ under my chin. But really my belly is just stick straight out (even more then the picture that was taken last week). I have an OB appointment tomorrow, so I'mm get to 'weight-in' (oh joy). I think I still must be in the ‘thin’ mindset, because I keep trying to squeeze through things that I have not right trying to squeeze through. I can’t tell
you the number of times I have bumped into Matthew or co-workers… Sorry! My back it really taking a toll with this one, since I apparently try to overcompensate by leaning backwards so I don’t topple forwards. Wouldn’t that be a sight? Okay, enough with the woe-is-me…. Onto B.B. info. 33 Weeks! Our little one should be about 4 ½ pounds and is around 17 ½ inches long (wow, the size of one of our tool boxes. I have had to recruit Matthew into helping me find things that are the right size now... it's though). B.B is quenching his/her thirst (not really), and practicing swallowing by drinking around one pint of amniotic fluid every day. Yummy! B.B’s little pupils are now even fully capable of constricting/dilating in response to light. We only have about 2 ½ more weeks until B.B. will be considered gestationally term, which means everything should be working perfectly on it’s own by then. Amazing!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Yay BB! Keep on growing dude/dudette. Can't wait to meet you. Take it easy on your mama, OK?

Speciale said...

I know the feeling but seriously, you look amazing! I hope the yuckie stuff goes away for you and if not I hope time picks up even faster then!