Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

32 weeks


8 months down!!! I figure I have about 6 more weeks to go (if I am early again) or 8 if I’m on time… I’m refusing to think that I’ll go over (wishful thinking I’m sure). Nothing really all that ‘new’ is happening inside right now. Little BB is just trying to pack on the pounds, so now weighs somewhere around 4 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long (that just so happens to be the size of our tomato-cage top-ring). Why do we just have the top ring of the tomato cage…. Well, because the rest broke and Matthew figures he would/could use it for something (and he was right, it was the perfect baby size comparison). My tummy is ever growing (obviously)… I’m pretty sure that I have surpassed how far ‘out’ I was with Mallory a few weeks ago. I feel like I am bumping into things with my belly now plus my balance is coo-coo… I didn’t really have any of that before… and I still have some weeks to go! Not sure how much more room this little one is going to get. I am carrying this one really high, which is making eating ANYTHING with ANY sort of yummy flavoring just about impossible (due to the horrific heartburn that follows). So I’ve been sticking to boring, bland food. Boohoo. All else is going well, getting loads of Braxton-hicks contractions… I think I secretly LOVE them, because I know all the prep work they are doing. The heating pad has taken care of most of the back pain… now if I could just figure out how NOT to pee 5 times a night I would be set!!!!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Speciale said...

you look great!! i cant believe your already 32 weeks, were going to blink and the new baby will be here!

Brianna said...

So exciting!!! Can't wait to meet this BB!

Katie said...

You look so stinking cute! Your little sweet Mallory will soon have a brother or sister here to play with! So exciting!

Kristen said...

You look adorable! This is a great photo!

Kristen said...

You look adorable! This is a great photo!