Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby Dr. Apt

I had another baby doctor appointment today... All is wonderful. My uterus is measuring spot on (27.5 cm) and have gained a (gulp) 'appropriate' amount of weight (24.5 pounds.... uuuhhhhgggggg) and just to keep us guessing B.B's heart rate was higher then its ever been at 147 bpm. Hmmmmmm. (Oh, and the insane hiccups that were happening, aren't. It's maybe every other day now. So once again.... hmmmmmm). We brought Mallory with us and she had a fun time too... though she freaked out a little when the midwife went to raise the table and she couldn't see me. So poor Loren had to keep it low and do everything bending over. She liked listening to the heart beat (since it sounded like a galloping horse) but wouldn't even think about letting the doppler close to her 'baby' belly. I also got some good ideas about treating the horrible lower back pain/sciatica that I have had with this pregnancy, so that should be nice. I only have one more 'normal' appointment left and then I start coming in every 2 weeks...Wow, this baby is actually going to be hear really soon. I go through waves of wanting to hold and snuggle BB right now and freaking out thinking there is now way we are ready (mentally, financially, emotionally, physically....) for another baby. Guess it's coming if I'm ready or not, huh?! :)

4 comments:

Janie said...

I am so sorry you have been having back pain. :( I hope whatever they told you to do is working. I can't believe how quickly this is going.

That is great that Mallory went and had a good time. I always like my kids to be part of it. I wonder what she will think when her new brother/sister comes out. Exciting.

Brianna said...

You can't hold that baby in. He/she will come when he/she is ready--unless you are like me and force them out if they aren't punctual. Can't wait to see you!

Speciale said...

That stinks about the back pain! I hope that's not a clue to the future of labor and delivery, but we won't talk about that, right?! lol. So exciting, love that Mallory went with you. I wonder what all her thoughts, if any, are about it and what they will be when he/she is out!

Michelle said...

You poor thing w/ the back pain! :-(
You are in such good hands with Loren, though! I LOVED her! Tell her X & I say hello and thank you again!!