Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Like Father, Like Daughter


Mallory goes through HUGE mood swings when it comes to her Daddy… there are days when she wants NOTHING to do with him. Don’t look at me, don’t play with me, don’t talk to me and don’t even think about touching me! Poor Matthew will come home from work and she’ll take one look at him and say ‘NO,’ through herself on the floor and start hitting her head. (Strange child). Matthew’s good about it though and doesn’t seem to take it to heart (like I would) and practically forces her to play with him! Then there are days when he’s the first thing she asks for when she wakes up, wants to snuggle him, and passes out kisses to him just because. It’s cute… on those days she can’t get enough of him. He needs to read her every story, watch her play and be the one to pull the blocks down. I love when she tries to mimic things that he does, like lying on the floor, using the wall as a foot rest, working in the garage or turning on the Christmas lights. They have a very cute relationship…and sometimes I’m a little jealous.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

I suspect it is all part of that sneaky little master plan that gets passed down from generation of women to generation of women. A baby girl is born and BAM, she has daddy wrapped around her tiny little finger....and we love it.
Dad

Janie said...

Love the pictures. So cute. I love father daughter relationships. Our girls are the exact same way with Shane. There is something so special about seeing a father with their children.