Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

28 and 31

7 months down… 2-2 ½ to go! Our little B.B is now about 15 inches long (about the size of an average piece of fire wood (at least here in our garage). This week it will hopefully settle into a nice head-down position and stay there until ‘D-day’. It’s spending most of its time pluming up, and now has 2-3% body fat. Its bone marrow is producing red blood cells, so with all that new/extra blood racing though both of us, I have another thing to blame for the weight. J Things are going well though… I have found a heating pad at night helps a little with the sciatica issue… but that’ll go away as soon as BBs born!!!! One of the b-day gifts from my parents was a massage, so I think I’ll see if the masseuse can work on that back-issue area. Yeah I had a birthday, I am now 31! It was a wonderful, quiet, 2 day celebration (I’ll blog about it soon).

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Speciale said...

Yay! You look so good! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had a nice birthday. You look wonderful!!
Love to all of you, Aunt Dottie

Janie said...

It's going quick. You are looking so adorable. I can't wait to come and rub that belly and see you in person. Hope your back/leg feels better with that massage.

Brianna said...

Belly!! Why am I the only one whose face grows at the same rate as their belly? Not fair. You look so good. I hope you all have a very merry christmas this year!

Michelle said...

You look AMAZING!! I swear I was at least twice that big at this stage!