Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

27 Weeks


Week 27 has already come! It's nutty to me that in 13 weeks or less (God willing) I'll be holding little B.B.! Time is flying (I know I must say that each week... sorry). Any way I have now entered into the THIRD and FINAL trimester and if B.B. was born today he/she would have a minimum of a 85% chance of survival. B.B is now around 2 pounds and is 14.5 inches long (about the size of or wound up extension cord). Its little head is about 2.5 inches in diameter and its little eye lids now frequently blink. B.B has all of his/her eye lashes and eye brows and the little one will start to smile (especially during R.E.M.) this week.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Can't wait to rub your tummy in a couple of weeks (hopefully that didn't sound too weird...)

Jessica said...

Rub away!

Janie said...

13 Weeks!!!! So exciting. I want to rub too :)