Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What a Stud!


There are a few things about Rugby that I don't like... actually it's really just one, the post-practice/post-game bar gatherings. And to be honest it's mainly because I'm selfish. There I said it. The thing is, I LOVE hanging out with Matthew and those gatherings keep me from getting to do that (especially now that I'm a mom and it's frowned upon bringing a baby into a bar). :) So I just have to wait at home for him to come back.

But on the other hand, there is a ton about the sport that I do like... Number one is that it makes Matthew happy (and a happy hubby helps to make a happy home), it keeps him in GREAT shape, it's a supper fun/quick game to watch, I LOVE watching Matthew tackle guys, it gives him (some) much needed male-bonding time, and his studdly picture is featured in an online Rugby magazine (how cool is that?)!

(He's probably going to kill me for this post).... Sorry, but I'm proud of you! :)

6 comments:

Janie said...

That is an awesome photo!! He totally looks like a stud!!

dalendawn727 said...

I,too, enjoy watching Matthew play Rugby, even though they are all a little bit wacked for daring the laws of physics to go ahead and hurt them. The bar thing afterwards is my favorite part because sometimes my baby and her baby come over to play!
Dad

Katie said...

That is a cool photo!
It is so fun being married to an athelete! Don't you just love cheering him on in games?! It is the one chance we have to break loose and yell at/for someone in a positive way! :)
I love hearing how in love you guys are!
You have a wonderful family! Thanks for letting me share moments in your life via the blog! It's so much fun!

Janie said...

Thats awesome!! I don't know why it's frowned upon to bring a baby in a bar, so lame.... :)

Janie said...

oops, thats was suzie ha ha

Jer said...

neat photo!