Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our Bully



While I try and sift through the hundreds, possibly thousands of cute Easter pictures I'll give you all a little story (because apparently some of you are giving me grief for not writing every day.... come on, I know my life is oh so very exciting and all, but geeeeze...) :)


Mallory LOVES to pet things. honest. Anything soft/fluffy/with strings or tassels... shes all over it. Sonny and Krush just happen to be a few of her favorite things to (chase down) and pet, but if Matthews head or my hair is in close enough proximity she'll settle for those too. Most of the time the petting starts out as soft circular rubbing as she babbles to whatever shes touching, it then goes on excited thumping, followed by elated full-blown hair/fur gripping! It's like she gets so excited all she can do is clench her fists and squeal with delight!


Well, when I went to pick Mallory up from Daycare yesterday she had two nice scratches down her face. Apparently Mallory has been 'petting/pulling' other kids hair and they don't really like the pulling part. Not that I blame them. So one of them fought back! :) Lesson learned I hope! Ahhhhh our little Bully

2 comments:

Katie said...

That face just makes you want to pick her up and give her lots of love!

Speciale said...

Awww, poor Mallory! (I'm sure I should also feel a little bad for the other kids, but....I'm biast I don't haha). Tell 'em whose boss!