Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

A Little Off The Top


Ok so it's not really a little off the top, it's more like a bunch off the bottom! For the past couple weeks I have been itching to cut my hair. I was getting to the point that I was REALLY tempted to take scissors to it myself (which is what I do for a trim).... But I knew things wouldn't turn out so well when I was planing on taking 3/4 of my hair off. So thankfully Brie told me to call her hair guru (Mia) who did an AMAZING job! I love it. It's healthy, shiny, soft and for the moment straight. I feel like I look grown up, professional... Polished! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful---of course, you always do! love ya, Aunt Dottie

Brianna said...

Awwwww. Love it! I'm glad Mia worked out! Can't wait to see it in person....and to see it curly. Cute mama!

Michelle said...

Love it!!

Katie said...

Love it! I don't think I have ever seen you with straight hair. Looks cute!

Speciale said...

You look great!!!

familyof5 said...

it looks great!!!!!

Janie said...

You look amazing. Very grown up ;)

Jer said...

you're so pretty! How's it doing curling up?