Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Part 2

Sunday Morning Mallory and I woke up and while most of the other Klein's were still sleeping off the night before, she and I got into the car and drove to a hospital in Reno. Why you ask? Because on Friday, April 1st Janie gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby boy, Owen Marcus! He is just perfect! 8 pounds and 20 inches. He has 2 adoring parents and 2 sisters that don't want to leave his side. What a luck little man! Mallory and I got to hang out with Shane, Janie (who looks stunning) and Owen for about 2 hours. I felt so blessed to get to met and hold this little bundle while he was still so very new... (if I didn't drive over there that day, I don't know when I would have been able to get there, then I would have been beating my self up about not being there sooner... isn't guilt great?!). It's amazing how it all worked out. Mallory and I then hopped into the car and drove back to Foresthill to hang with the Klein Clan for a few more hours.... then BACK in the car for our drive home. Mallory was a trooper and would pretty much just happily talk herself to sleep each time. Needless to say it was a long but wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Katie said...

This was such a fun post! So glad you were able to see Janie and the baby so quickly! I am totally jealous!
I love the pics!
Mallory is such a doll! She sounds like such a happy, sweet little girl and looks it too!

lowrain said...

How fun for you all to see each other. Janie just can't say enough about Mallory. She is darling. Cute hair cut little mama.
Marilyn

Janie said...

I LOVE you pictures!! Mine didn't turn out nearly as cute as yours! It was so amazing that you were able to come. It was so special for me and Owen. He will remember it forever :). Thanks for making the trip and bringing sweet Mallory. It is always a treat to see her. You look so hot Mama. Love you.