Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sprinkle

Mom and Joyce (with the perfect party planning touches from Michelle) threw me a wonderful Sprinkle this weekend! I just wanted a time to get together with a group of ladies, eat , chat… and have them all sign the guessing the weight/gender board and touch my belly. Being the ever so clever ladies that those three are, it was all that and MORE! About 30 ladies showed up to give BB and me love/support, we enjoyed a lunch of 6 different types of quiches, croissants and fresh fruit salad. There were cute obvious and subtle bird decorations all over (to go with the bird theme room) and a few play-if-you-want types of games (like frost the sugar cookie-baby-feet in pink or blue and other cute little things). As far as the gender/weight guessing board goes, everyone but FOUR people guessed that BB is going to be a boy!!!! I’m not sure why… even my midwife said a boy…we’ll see. Then they brought out cupcakes from one of those fancy-shmancy all the rage cup cakeries... WOW! Nummy!!!! It was such a wonderful Sprinkle, I felt the love!!!! Thank you all that were involved, I appreciate all the hard work/time that you guys put into it. It was perfect! I love you all.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I can't believe I missed this!! Love you Jessie!!

Janie said...

Sounds wonderful! You sure are surrounded by lovely, loving people. So sad I missed it. I didn't know you were doing a bird themed room. How fun!

Love all pictures and how adorable you look.. What a babe. If you want to add me to the tally, I think it is a boy after seeing your pictures. I am guessing 7 lbs and 6 oz.

Good luck! Love you. Can't wait to get the phone call/text!!!!!

Michelle said...

Such a fun day! X & I enjoyed celebrating w/ you & BB! It was great getting to know your mom a little better during the planning process too! :-)

We are over here patiently waiting to hear about the arrival of our new little friend!!! Truly can hardly stand it really!

Katie said...

What a fun party it appears! Love the baby feet cookies, blue/pink idea!
You are definitely surrounded by lots of love!