Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jeff and Lindsay Visit

January is over and I never blogged about one of the best things that happened… At the beginning of the month Jeff, Lindsay and their soon-to-be-born baby boy came to visit! It was wonderful, though each time I get to see them it just makes me remember how much I love being around them and how much I miss not getting to see them. Sigh. Anyway, Lindsay’s mom and friends threw her a wonderful baby shower! Yummy food, a great turn out, some cute games and wonderful gifts (you should see the things that mom knit them…. AMAZING)! The next day Lindsay and I drove a couple of car-loads of people around for wine tasting. That was fun too… though wine tasting is just not the same when you CANT actually partake in the tasting. We went to a handful of Santa Rosa wineries, which was very different… both in the wine and how the business was run/tasting were done (compared to Healdsburg)… but it was so nice to get to spend some extra time with Jeff and Lindsay. I can’t believe that a month has already gone by since they left! Time is flying!!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brianna said...

You guys both look so great!!!

Janie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! What a treat for me to get to see everyone, even by photo. You ladies are so beautiful with your pregnant bellies. Sounds like a great family filled few days.