Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Standing Tall


Ok, that's it! I'm about to resort to strapping this little lady down so that she stops all this growing up! This weekend as Matthew and I were cleaning, Mallory was playing in the living room and she decided that she should help us by clearing off the coffee table. She she grabbed the side of the table and pulled herself right on up! That's right our little lady is pulling herself up on her own!!!! What the heck! She can sit up on her own, feed herself, crawl AND stand! What's next? Driving? Collage? Marriage?
People told me 'it' goes fast and to cherish every moment because each stage goes sooooo quickly.... they weren't kidding! I mean wasn't it just last week that I was having to finger-feed her? Wasn't I just pregnant? I feel like I need to freeze time, so that I can truly soak in this stage before it too is gone.
Ok so I might be over reacting just a little.
But sometimes I look at her and she looks all grown up... I'm not ready for that yet. (I know, I know, I'll have to read this post in 16 years when she's driving me crazy and I'm ready to strangle her/kick her out) :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow...time flies! I can't believe she is already standing up on her own! You have a real mover and shaker on your hands. What fun!!! :)

Janie said...

What a big girl!! She is really strong. It does go too fast but I think you should be thinking walking is next, before driving and marriage ;).