Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Family of Floor


Yes, that's right, I said Floor, NOT Four (no, I'm not trying to give some hint about expanding our family). But seriously, this picture is a really common image in my house. Prior to meeting Matthew I had never know ANYONE who spend as much time on the floor as he. Seriously, this boy sits on the floor to watch TV, would lay on the floor to do homework, can sleep on the floor if all the beds are taken and prior to Mallory he and the animals would daily lay on the floor and snuggle. Now he's got Mallory thinking it's supper cool to just hang out on the floor (carpet, tile, wood... it makes no difference to them). It's pretty cute though. And the animals really seem to enjoy it too! :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

What cute family!
You are so whitty! I love it!

Unknown said...

so cute!!!

lowrain said...

cute! It doesn't appeal to me, but as long as they are comfy.

lowrain said...

Sorry, the above post is me, Janie :)

Jer said...

my favorite picture (almost) ever! KRUSH is getting his face smushed. love it.