Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Whos the Real Monster?

One of the gifts that Jeff and Lindsay brought down with them was this way cute monster bath towel... Sonny and I had to try it out before Mallory (it's very important to make sure that all baby things are safe...right?) Mallory still is loving her baths, she just hates the getting out of the nice warm water/drying off part (I don't blame her, because that's the part I hate too).

3 comments:

Janie said...

I'm not sure who looks the cutest, but after reviewing I think Mallory takes the cake! But you and Sonny are very cute too!

Brianna said...

This is hilarious. Love it!

Katie said...

Great towel! I am with Janie...Mallory definitely wins for cutest wearing it!
She is so adorable!