Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Who Wants a Pony?

Last week Matthews work payed for the employees (and family) to go to race track. So we thought that we would bring Mallory and see what she thought of the pony's. Neither of us placed any bets, just enjoyed watching all the amazingly beautiful and powerful horses. Mallory slept through most of it, but I could tell she really loved the horses and wants one of her own... (hint, hint, grandparents)!


The other fun thing that happened last week was that Janie came and spent a few days here and FINALLY :) got to meet Mallory! It was So nice to visit with her and have her see Matthew and I as parents (since she has been pestering us about it for years). Not only did we get to hang out, but she taught my how to make REALLY cute bows and flowers to put in Mallory's hair... I don't have all the necessary parts for them all, but as soon as I do I'll post some pictures, because they are going to be really cute! (but I'm just slightly biased).

1 comment:

Janie said...

I love seeing the wrap you have. I should have made you show me how to use one while I was there. I had a great time and I can't wait to see the bows!

And I want a pony.