Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Poopers


This photo has a pretty funny story... Matthew never was raised around babies. So until he has a baby of his own, he was never really comfortable holding them/changing their clothes/let alone changing their dirty diapers! He has been doing a GREAT job though! But the other night Matthews cousin Arther and his lady Ashley came over for a visit. Matthew had been holding Mallory, when she let out 3 very wet 'farts'. I told Matthew that she needed to be changed so he took her down to her room... about 5 seconds later I hear my name being called down the hallway... slowly at first, then a little more frantic. I head down there (with the camera) and there is Matthew, holding Mallory's legs, frozen In his tracts. Mallory had let loose probably the worlds largest, wettest, poop EVER! It was the biggest/messiest one I had ever seem, so you can imagine how Matthew felt! It took the two of us to change her! What team work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can i say...shit happens. Oh, I'm not suppose to sat that, am I.
Dad

Speciale said...

hahaha, thats really great. can't wait!:)

Melissa said...

I'm sure that there are MANY more of those to come! :)

Janie said...

I read this post and laughed and laughed and had others read it and then I forgot to comment. That's awesome. So she's getting enough to eat now I suppose, with those kind of poops! :) Keep it up Mallory