Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Millions of Peaches


When we moved into our house we were lucky enough to have some beautiful, mature fruit trees... except the peach tree was a mess! It was practically dead... but after some extra love I brought it back to life and last year it produced 5 entire peaches... which were all very very good! This year after LOTS of extra love it has produced more peaches then we know what to do with!!! Seriously!!!! We have been picking them/eating them/giving them away and canning them for the last 2 weeks and there are still some on the tree! it's nuts... wonderful but nuts!

8 comments:

Janie said...

I already broke into my jam and it is delicious!!!! I loved being there, meeting Mallory, and just enjoying you guys.

Melissa said...

Holy Moly! That's crazy!!!!

Brianna said...

Whoa dude. I will take as many off your hands as you would like :)

dalendawn727 said...

You girls did a great job making the jam, and it was the second sweetest thing in the room, next to Mallory...I mean Dawn...no, Rosie...O never mind...What a sweet gathering!
Dad

Katie said...

Jess, your little Mallory is beautiful!!!
I enjoyed all your postings! Great job sticking it out with the breast feeding!
The diaper changing post was so cute!

Can't wait to see more of your little sweety!

Your peaches look so delicious!!!

familyof5 said...

Hey, send some our way!!!

yumy said...

they looks very delicious:)))

Jer said...

oh my goodness! You and your green thumb!!! I'm surprised you didn't have to hire me for some extra help picking.. ;)