Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Best Buddies Already!


So this post is WAY late... but better late then never, right?
My good friend Liz and I were prego at the same time (and were 7 weeks apart). I really enjoyed having someone to share all the joy/misery of pregnancy with. And was excited to know that I would have someone that I could talk with about sleepless nights and poopy diapers. Well, I was 10 days early (as you all know), so not to be outdone, her baby decided to come almost 5 weeks early! (Don't worry the baby and momma were both just fine)...We were all so very excited to finally meet Liz and Sean's new little one... they had a health little girl! Annaliese weighed in at 5 pounds 15 ounces and is so sweet tempered and beautiful! I am so excited that Mallory and she are only 4 weeks apart and about 4 blocks away from each other! They are going to be best buddies (I can tell).
I had not realized just how BIG my little Mallory had gotten, until she and Annaliese got to hang out together they other day! Look at her, she looks like a hippo! :) A cute, healthy, bright-eyed hippo! :) It's amazing what 4 weeks can do!




Oh yeah... the other day Mallory started smiling for reals! Not the I have gas and I'm going to smile about it, but a full fledged, looking at me and smiling when I would come and pick her up, or kiss her neck or play with her and her stuffed giraffe! It's SOOOOOO cute! I haven't been talented enough to snap a picture of her beautiful grin, but I'll keep working on it! Until then you'll just have to believe me when I say her smile is just about the cutest thing in the world!!!!!

4 comments:

Janie said...

I believe you that her smile is the cutest thing in the world. I love the pictures. They are both adorable babies! That is awesome that they are so close in age. Mallory is quite a bit bigger. She does not look like a hippo however. She has already changed so much since I left. I hope I get there again soon!

liz said...

Hooray for best buddies!!!! I love that our girls are so close together!!! I love going through this experience with you! You are wonderful... and so is your beautiful little girl Mallory!!!

Speciale said...

How sweet! Mallory is as cute as ever, and I agree, I can't believe how big she's getting! love it :)

Katie said...

Look at those eyes!! How fun! She is really growing fast. That is awesome! Must be that good mothers milk you feed her!