Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sorry

I'm sure you all have been so very sad that I haven't posted in a while. Sorry! Life has been busy here at work (which is where I do 99% of the posting). Lots of cool cases, surgeries, clients... like yesterday, I got to fix a 4 days old lamb who was born without a bum-hole. Yep, that's right. A cute little lamb couldn't poo, let alone fart for 4 days! Can you imagine???? Ouch! But don't worry, I fixed him! That reminds me, I should call and check on him.
The other reason that I haven't posted in a while is because my camera is broken. It was dropped last week (no, not by me) and is now at Nikon getting fixed. And I guess I'm just not as motivated to post without fun picture to talk about.
I'll try to be better, but until the camera is back I'm not promising anything. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure...like your phone doesn't take pictures! What a lamb excuse!
Dad

Brianna said...

Come on Jessie! You can make the time. Just stay up til midnight and wake up at 5 everyday. Don't be a wuss.