Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Break Please!

Ok, so seriously, what the heck?! As soon as I talked about how crazy life/work was it got even more nuts! In the past 2 days I have seemed to be living in the operating room! I have had to do facial/nasal reconstruction on a dog that got his face bit OFF my a pit bull, a dog who's tail BONES were sticking out through its tail, a dog who had a testicle stuck up by his kidney, a mass on the throat of a dog that was intertwined with the jugular vein and a dog with a mass Incorporated in it's hip/thigh muscles. All of them are doing really really well though! And are now happy and healthy! But man oh man, A break in the life threatening surgeries would be nice! :)

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Sounds exciting!!

familyof5 said...

You are a superstar! If our pups needs anything crazy like that, I will be thinking of you...