Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

LIttle Miss


Well Miss Mallory Rose, it's taken 8 months but your daddy has FINALLY come up with a nick-name for you. You've got to understand, Matthew probably has 10 different nick-names for me (anything from Sunshine, to Miss Thang [said with a twang]).... but he didn't know what to call our little girl. He tried calling her some of the names I call her, but they never seemed to flow easily from his lips. He needed to take his time (as he always does) and find the perfect name to fit his little lady. And I do have to admit, it is perfect. "Little Miss" is what he now calls you. The nick-name has perfectly captured your fun yet sassy and independent nature. He loves you so much Mallory Rose. It makes my heart ache with joy to watch him play and snuggle with you. You are one lucky little lady!

5 comments:

Brianna said...

So cute! I've really enjoyed watching Matt turn into a daddy. I know he was nervous about it but he's a natural!! Love you guys :)

Janie said...

That is sweet! I love the parent nick names.

No baby yet!!!!!!!!!! I am dieing though so you may never hear from me again :)

Speciale said...

How SWEET!! Awww, there is nothing like watching daddy playing with the kiddos to make a mothers heart melt.

Katie said...

How sweet is that?! It is so fun to find that one (or more) nickname that works and expresses how you feel for your little one.
Sweet blog! It is fun to hear how much you guys love eachother!

Jer said...

little miss and miss thang...Matthew has a lot on his hands, doesn't he?