Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hack, Hack!

Man, you know that part of being a parent where you gladly share any/everything with your kids.... we'll apparently it goes both ways. Because that flu/cold sickness that Mallory had in Yosemite she has graciously shared it with me! Ahhhhhh how sweet of her. I have now missed 2 days of work, I have a fever, an old-lady sounding scratchy voice, a hacking cough and my nose and ears are all clogged up! What a sweet little sharer I have! :) The bummer is that now Matthew is feeling sick too! I think that maybe the city should cover our house with one of those plastic termite covers so that our germs don’t take over the entire city.

3 comments:

Janie said...

As long as you keep them away from Nevada, we will be OK! :) I'm sorry you are sick. It is horrible to be sick, let alone a sick mommy. I hope it goes away quickly for you. You will be in my prayers.

I'm glad Mallory's a good sharer though ;)

Speciale said...

Sad!!! That was SO nice of Mallory :) Feel better soon!

Brianna said...

Suck it up, Klein! Wait, I mean....I'm so sorry you're sick :( Can I bring you anything?