Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Leggings



If any of you have been inside my parents house in the past few months you will know that (unless you are my mom or Matthew) you might get frostbite if you stay in the house for longer then 3 minutes. :) Ok, I know that I'm probably exaggerating (just a smidgen) but it IS really Darn cold! Since my mom has graciously been watching little miss Mallory Rose (in their igloo of a house) mom made her these super cute leg warmer! I know, I know, I do happen to have the most talented mother ever! Try not to be too jealous (yes of both my mom and the leg warmers)! :)


Mallory is at the point were getting her to hold still and cooperate for a fashion photo shoot is just about impossible. Here are just a fraction of the shots that I had to take before I got a few that showed off her cute leggings and cute self. All the otehrs were just a blur of onsie, head, pink or granbbing hands! Silly baby.

4 comments:

Janie said...

Oh baby am I jealous! I want a pair of those for my chubby legs! :)

Seriously those are awesome. What will your mom come up with next?

Katie said...

Those leg warmers are the cutest thing ever! What a flash back to my childhood. I spent a lot of time in leg warmers in the 80's. :) I don't think I looked as cute in them as Mallory though!
Love the two front teeth!

Hope everyone in your house if feeling well agian! That cold sounded awful!

Brianna said...

I'm with Janie...any chance she can make adult sized leg warmers?

BTW-I might start hanging out at your parents house all the time because I am H-O-T!

Speciale said...

Dude, those are straight up awesome. If Eli were a girl I'd be asking for some haha! Eli and Mallory are such the little movers! I can't imagine what he'll be like at 8 months, craaaaazy.