Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wedding Day


This past Saturday Kristen Klein (Matthews cousin) got married! It was such a beautiful wedding and a great party! Kristen was a stunningly beautiful bride, and lit up the room! It was fun to watch Tony (the groom) looking all nervous as he stood in the front of the church, then finally relax as soon as his bride was by his side. The wedding was in San Francisco and almost the entire Klein family was there. They are such a wonderful and fun group of people.... and ALWAYS are the life of the party. Mallory apparently is no different! She got to meet, mingle, and snuggle with all sorts of relatives (some that she had yet to meet)! She was such a good little girl, never got fussy, and seemed to love the music/dancing and colors! Genetics are pretty amazing, because as Matthew and I were looking at Mallory, with her tan/olive skin, and large but deep set eyes we realized how much she looks like Kristen! I swear, It's like I was looking at a little Kristen... or maybe I just carried Kristen's baby for her! It is strange and amazing to see the different familial features come out everyday.

We all danced the night away. I had forgotten how much fun it was to dance! Especially now that I don't have to worry about peeing on myself.... sorry that was probably too much information, huh? Dancing is such a great work out too, my calf's were screaming by the end of the night! Ooh feel the burn! We didn't get home until around 1 am, but it was worth it, I had such a wonderful time. Congratulations Kristen and Tony! We love you guys!!!!

2 comments:

Janie said...

Congrats Kristen!! That's exciting. The pictures are fun. Mallory stole the show though. Doesn't she know she isn't supposed to look cuter than the bride? :) I loved the bit about you peeing on yourself. I laugh, out loud, very loudly. I hope Mallory doesn't think that her curfew will always be 1am. :)

I like your theory on the mandatory class the wasps and spiders take there in Sonoma County. I put some thought into it. :)

Katie said...

The vail Kristen is wearing is beautiful!
Sounds like you guys had a great time!
Mallory is just adorable! Love that red flower in her hair!!!