Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Give Up!


Ok. that's it. I give up! Theres no use fighting it any more! I tried and tried and now I'm exhausted... theres no way around it... the color pink is here to stay! Sigh! Prior to Mallory being born, I swore up and down that if our little one was a girl there would be NO pink! Lord knows I tried to stick to my word, but then pink colored gifts were given, pink hand-me-down outfits were loaned, and to be perfectly honest, we were blessed with a little girl with olive skin who happens to look stunning in pink. Sigh! So that's it, I'm done fighting a this losing battle! I'm reforming my thoughts, so now instead of 'NO pink', I will be thinking, 'I don't like pink on me, but my baby daughter is really cute in ever color... pink included.' SIGH!

7 comments:

Janie said...

Way to admit defeat!! :) She is so cute and looks beautiful in every color. Maybe Reece could let her borrow that pink lipstick. Maybe she could even put it on Mallory since she is so good at it. :) Cute pictures.

Speciale said...

Yay! I'm glad you're giving up, she is SO cute!! :)

Melissa said...

It was only a matter of time. :-P
So, that means I can send her something pink, right??? Miss you guys.
Mel-

liz said...

i love pink!!! she looks great!

M. Maudlin said...

As long as you avoid having the typical-baby-girl wardrobe that ONLY contains pink things, I think you're ok Jessie. And she is so beautiful in it I can see how defiance is now pointless.

Katie said...

Pink is stunning on her!
Cute pics!

Brianna said...

Love it!!! What a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys soon!