Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ladys Night

Oh yeah baby! Last night Liz and I went out on a date! No, not with our hubbies, but with each other! It was so fun to leave each of our little ones with or loving husbands and enjoy a night out on our own! It was great! I drove to her house and as I was walking up to her door, she was practically running out of it! We were both giggling like little school girls who where sneaking out... not that I would EVER have done that! ;) Liz and I both LOVE Italian food, so we went to a place in Windsor, where we had a lovely window seat and enjoyed an appetiser, wine (well, I did) and a nummy dinner. Think Lady and the Tramp, but without the pushing of the meatball with our nose. We then hit up the candy store next door and stocked up on sugary goodness for the movie. (Not that I'm saying we snuck candy into the theater)... Oops!
We went and saw Life As We Know It. It was a total chick-flick. Cute and predictable, like ever good chick-flick should be. Both Liz and I cried, laughed, cried some more and laughed again. There were some really clever parts!
So needless to say the date seemed to be a success, and if I'm lucky she'll want to go out with me again! :)
Thanks for the fun night Liz!

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun night!
I miss Sonoma County food!

liz said...

It was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again!!!!! Love you my friend!

Janie said...

Alright, now I'm getting jealous! I want to date both of you too!! :) What a fun night.