Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Twitch

I think that I am feeling a little stressed. Starting 5 days ago my right lower eyelid started twitching!!!! It's driving me crazy. Yeah, stress and the poor quality of sleep has got to be playing a roll is my spastic eye (since I can't blame it on caffeine or alcohol). What I hate the most is when it happens while I'm in an exam room and I try to carry on, hoping that the client doesn't notice.
Not really sure how I can relax and make the twitching stop. I think maybe I should cash in my gift certificate for a massage.... maybe that would help!!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Steve periodically has this same problem, especially when he's stressed . . . and it drives him insane. Sorry you're having to deal w/ it. :-(

Speciale said...

I totally hate that! I hope it goes away soon, a massage sounds nice and would probably do the trick....I say do it!

Janie said...

If your eye twitches with a client, they will just assume you are a mad scientist (moowaaa). I'm sorry you are having stress. I am also sorry I haven't returned your phone calls. I will blog about it later but we literally would have family activities that went from 8am to 12am and there just hasn't been time to call. You should have heard all the angry messages I received during this family trip. Yikes... I better get on ball.

Brianna said...

I've had that before. Try breathing exercises. Or take up smoking. Either way....it might help.