Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Food Snob


Somehow keeping the blog updated has slipped to really low on my priority list… sorry! I have loads to catch you all up on, Mallory’s family b-day gathering, the camping trip for Mallory’s 1st and Matthews 30th b-day, both of their actual b-day days (Matthew’s is tomorrow) and a update on the little B.B. Frustratingly my new (ish) camera (yeah the one I got 7 months ago and have already sent back of 1 repair), is on it’s way BACK to the shop! I’m so pissed about it! I spent a nice little chunk of change on it, so that I would like the pictures… and what do I get? A camera that is a lemon! Grrrrrrr. So I guess what I’m trying to get at is, even though I have been using my spare camera for the past little bit, I don’t know where the adapter is for it, so I don’t know when I can get picture from all these evens onto my computer… and we all know a story without pictures it just not as good. In all my spare time I’ll look for the plug… but don’t hold you breathe.
Therefore let me tell you about the Food Snob that Matthew and I are raising. Babies aren’t supposed to have nuts/peanut butter until they are about a year, an event I was really looking forward to. I love peanut butter! I mean I LOVE it! On just about anything. So I was really excited to share this love with Mallory. So for lunch the other day I made each of us a PB and J. I pulled out all the stops, good peanut butter, homemade peach jelly, yummy bread….The perfect quantity of each ingredient.
She hated it! Really! The little lady who will eat just about anything, hated her PB and J! That night Aaron came over for diner and brought some fresh goat cheese for appetizers. Our little food snob hated PB and J’s but couldn’t get enough of goat cheese! All I could do was shake my head. Silly baby.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Maybe she knows that if she shoves the PB&J in her mouth till her cheecks are fully expanded, like she does with all her other food,her mouth would be stuck closed until the end of summer!
Dad

Janie said...

That is hilarious and awesome. I can't believe there is a kid alive who doesn't like PB but I have met my fare share of them. Rachel my niece doesn't like it at all. I made them home-made granola bars that were so yummy and she wouldn't touch them because she could smell the PB.