Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Camping

We had a blast camping! I think there were about 24 of us total in 7 site at the Hendy Woods campground. Mallory LOVED camping. She’s such an outdoors-y gal that she had the time of her life walking around, picking up stick and leaves and getting REALLY dirty. The weather was nice (a little cool… for me…. But then when isn’t it a little cool for me?) The grand’s all had a blast playing with Mallory and she loved the attention. She got loads of pumps/scrapes and bruises, but she didn’t really seem to care. There was always soothing to distract her from her little tumbles.
The birthday celebrations went well. Mallory tore into her cake like a pro.
Though I think we are all still trying to recover from all the sugar and lack of sleep!!!!
Thanks to everyone who were able to make it. Can’t wait to do it again!!!!!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Speciale said...

Fun!! I can't believe Mallory is 1, that is almost wrong, lol! :) Ps...I am so behind on blogs so without further ado: CONGRATS!! I can't believe it! So exciting :)

Janie said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday Mallory! So Sorry we missed it. But we do have a package coming for you. I love the cake pictures. I'm just sad Mathew didn't have his own cake to dive into :) Those would have been some good pictures. Happy Birthday Mathew, you old man.

Brianna said...

I'm so sorry to have missed this! Those cake pictures are to die for!! Perfect!