Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Telling The Fam

Growing up, I remember mom would tell dad that she’s having another baby with a clever t-shirt…. So I thought that we could to the same thing, only we wanted to incorporate Mallory into the ‘telling’ process. So I made this little onsie, and we carted Mallory to each of the grans houses (we told Robert over in Colfax…. Along with the majority of the Klein family). It was fun to see how each of the grands reacted/how quickly the ‘got’ it. Robert caught on right away, my dad had to slowly read the shirt, Joyce took a few moments because she was looking at how cute the outfit was and I had sort of told mom already. They are all so excited about our little Bahamas Baby (B.B.). I think that I am about 5 weeks along (so WAAAAAAAAAY early), which would mean that I would be due early March (I have my ultrasound/dr. appointment in a few weeks).

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M. Maudlin said...

Oh good, we need another March baby in the family! <3

Janie said...

That is so cute! You guys are so clever! I love her shirt, I can't believe you made it. You are a talented lady.