Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm WHAT?

So the despite the fact that Matthew and I were hoping for/ wanting another baby and we are very much aware of the fact that unprotected S-E-X (I thought I would spell in incase kids are in the room) leads to babies… I was shocked when I turned up pregnant! ‘How?’ you are asking… I don’t know. I mean it’s like I didn’t think that it would really happen…. Again… or SO quickly! So when I had the slightest inkling that I just might be knocked up, I peed on a stick. The FAINTEST of 2 lines showed up. Wow, I thought, I guess I’m pregnant…. Then I went into denial and just had to pee on another one the next day (the line was a little darker). Still I wasn’t convinced, (for what reason I don’t know). So after waiting 3 LOOOOOOOOOOONG days I couldn’t stand it any more and peed on yet another one. Yep, both lines were still there... and darker. Matthew got all gooey and excited, while the realization that I am going to have 2 babies about 19 months apart hit me like a ton of brinks! 2 sets of diapers! 2 kids that can’t talk! 2 kids that can’t dress themselves or even feed themselves. What was I thinking?! I just started a new job! Am I crazy? Why would I choose to put myself through this? After about a half day of internal panicking I started getting more and more excited. I can do this! Mallory is such a big girl already. Matthews such a great dad! Both sets of parents are here! This is going to be just fine. Then I started thinking that maybe, just maybe I somehow read all 3 tests wrong and I wanted to make sure that I truly was pregnant (especially before we told the grands)… so you guessed it, I peed on yet again one more test! Yup 4 total (I only needed 3 the first time around). All saying the same thing. I am growing a baby inside me… again…. And I couldn’t be happier about it!!! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kasteen said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! :)

Janie said...

Cute story!! Suzie and I had such a great time reading this post! You are hilarious. I can't believe you took FOUR test. I am so excited for you.

Brianna said...

It's sooooo exciting!!!