Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh to be young again...

Saturday Matthew, Tyler and I took Thomas out for his 21st birthday! Oh what a night! Tommy's actually birthday wasn't until Sunday, so we had to wait until midnight. Then the 4 of us made the trek to John and Zeke's for an hour and a half of fun before the bar closed. Lucky me, I was the D.D. It was pretty funny watching my youngest brother take shots, sing songs, laugh at random people, wobble while standing still, oh and drop a glass (full of water) then insist on paying ME for it! He handed me a 20 and kept commenting on how bad he felt! I poured water into him in between every other alcoholic drink. He never ended up getting sick... so that's good. But I do have to say Thomas is THE happiest drunk person I have ever met! He was constantly smiling and making friends with those around him. It was a lot of fun. And I think he enjoyed himseft too!


The first drink of the night!


Many drinks after that!


The following night, out to dinner with the family on his real birthday. Thomas thanks for the fun nights. You are a wonderful brother and I love you.

3 comments:

Janie said...

Wow! The baby is 21. Wittle Tommy getting drunk.... It's just wrong. Your poor parents must be feeling old. You look good and I'm glad you are posting pics that you are in but I want to see the BELLY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OLD...what are you insinuateing, Baker, we're not....what were we talking about? And thanks, Rosie, for being such a great sister!
Dad

dalendawn727 said...

Ditto that commet! Dale and I are still youngsters ourselves! Just because we around each evening knitting, playing cards, and watching jeopardy...oh wait!...that does sound old!