Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Momma and I took a little weekend trip up to Oregon to visit Jeff and Lindsay. Ok, we were really there to visit with Cooper (their Supper cute dog). We had a blast! Their new home is beautiful, the Portland area a very cool (with really great food) and it didn't rain nearly as much as I was expecting! One of the days Mom and I went to the larges fabric store I had ever seen and we found AMAZING fabric to make the little gremlins crib bedding out of! It's going to be supper cute! There are images of funny bugs, to go with the Bug Theme we're going with! I can't wait to show you all how it turns out! Thanks Jeff and Lindsay for letting us stay with you and for showing us such a fun time!

Cooper is too cute!


Anyone have any idea who's house THIS is???????? I've give you a hint... If you're into vampires you should know this! That's right (Janie) I got to see the Cullen's house from the Twilight series!!!! Cool huh? Though I did feel a little like a stalker taking this picture :)

1 comment:

Janie said...

You are a blog addict now :) Ha ha ha (evil laugh). Jeff and Lindsy look well but their dog is down right adorable :) I can't believe you got to see the Cullen's house. Did you say hello and make out with Edward for me. (don't tell Shane I said that). I am jealous. It looks beautifully green there. some day I will be back to the greener side of life. For now I will have to be happy with brown.