Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

2nd Trimester

WooHoo! As of today I have entered into my second trimester! I have been feeling so good. People aren't kidding when they talk about how around this time you get your energy back! I have been able to stay up past 8:30 (will wonders never cease), I no longer feel my eyelids are glued shut and I can eat/look at/smell anything without puking! Life is good! Sorry I had forgot to add in the new sizes of our little gremlin...
Week 12= Tangerine








Week 13= Nectarine





Holy cow it's getting BIG!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Janie said...

Are you already 13 week? WOW. Ok I know you are not very big yet but I still want to see a picture of your belly! Do it.

I'm glad you are feeling great.

Heffe said...

Mmmmm, Fried chicken and sweet potato waffles covered in warm maple syrup.
DID YOU GAG A LITTLE BIT!!!!
No??? Well, I guess you really are feeling better.

lowrain said...

test run

lowrain said...

Hello Jessie, Lowrain is really Marilyn B

Anonymous said...

I love seeing our cute little Gremlin grow and I love his/her smile!! Don't forget to take pics of your tummy as you both grow!! Love you all, Grandma Joyce