Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

SURPRISE!

(Once again sorry for the lack for pictures... they will come as soon as I can get them off my moms camera!)
Saturday my sweet husband threw me a surprise 30th birthday party! (To be honest I had an inkling that there was going to be a party) but I had NO idea who was coming. I was shocked! There were probably 50-55 people there!!!! Friends and family from all over came. It was so sweet! Once again I felt so loved. Thank you all. I had such a great time. Thank you all for you love (and for the amazing gifts)!!!!
And thank you Matthew, mom, dad and Joyce for all the time, planing, secret keeping and money that you spent on this wonderful party. You all are so amazing. I am one very lucky lady. Thank you!
xoxox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truth be known, Mallory did almost everything, from evites, to shopping, to parking the cars. All that time that you think she is sleeping...well lets just say that she is almost as speacial and amazing as her mom.
Dad

Janie said...

55 PEOPLE!! That is awesome. I am still stewing over the fact that I couldn't come. I wanted to be there so badly. It sounds like you had a blast. I can't wait to see pictures. You are a special girl and you deserved a fun party. Way to bring in the 30's. Love you.

Speciale said...

Happy Birthday! How fun, what a great husband and family you have :)

Brianna said...

It was a great party. At least Mallory was surprised! Such a good girl for not totally screaming after we all screamed "SURPRISE" at her! I was happy to be included. I am so excited to see what our 30s bring :) I am sure some ups and downs but let's hope mostly ups! Love you!