Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day


Christmas morning Mallory woke us up nice and early (at 6:15 am.... I think that she was really excited about her first Christmas). After feeding her and getting ourselves ready,(yes I dressed Mallory in plaid and poke-a-dots, is that a problem?)we opened presents at our house and then headed over to my parents house. Mallory was already having a very rough morning and seemed to be unhappy no matter what we did for her (that darn tooth had her mad and she ran a fever all weekend). Jeff, Lindsay and Ty all showed up at our parents house at about 9 and we spend then next 3 hours opening gift/stocking/eating/taking pictures/napping... it was really fun.
Mallory got everyone fun little gag-type gifts... Jeff get a bunch of cups that have noses of all shapes and sized on them... very funny!





We then headed back home to start/finish cooking (because we were hosting Christmas dinner at our house)! It was really fun (despite Little Miss Grumpy Pants being a scrooge the entire night and mom having to work so she wasn't there) :) I made homemade wild mushroom risotto, Cabernet reduced lamb and molasses glazed slow roasted pork loin. Others brought salad, scalloped potatoes, rolls and more sweets then we could ever eat! It was heavenly! Pretty sure I have gained back all my pregnancy weight over this weekend alone! :)

3 comments:

Janie said...

First of all, I see nothing wrong with the plaid and polka dots. She looks adorable!!! Sorry you had a grumpy Christmas miss Mallory :( Me too a little.

I loved looking at the family pictures! I too really miss our Christmas's together.

I love your mom's new hair cut! Super babe. I love seeing your family all together even though I can't be their. You are looking hot! Right back to your normal Jess.

Your dinner sounds fantastic! I want some. And I will ask my mom about the caramel roll recipe. She doesn't like to give that one out. I don't have it and I don't know how my sister's got it :)

Miss and love you! xoxoxo

lowrain said...

This is so fun to see your family. Nice to see Dawn and Dale, you look great guys. Don'[t worry that Janie only takes pictures of me sleeping. Sometimes I even wake up for a few minutes when the drugs wear off.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Happy New year to you all.
The children are all darling and Brianna's also


Marilyn B

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of different was to make name badges: this is just one
example. The good news is that normally they are benign tumors that won't affect your health. Skin tags can affect you and anybody else at any age and irrespective of your skin type.

Feel free to surf to my page laser removal of skin tags