Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2014

Great Kids



I hahaven't really had the chance to talk about it yet, but Mallory and Wesley have been AMAZING! I mean there has been no jealousy just pure and sweet love from them both of them towards Darren. It has been incredible! Mallory is always wanting to hold him and is singing sweet little songs for him. Being a little momma. Wesley wants to hold him some but really wants to be there to pet his head, supervise diaper changes and would love nothing more then if we would let Darren sleep with him during nap time! It has been such a blessing to have such good helpers!
Today i loaded up the kids and went to the outlets (mom came to). It was a little bit  of a production to get out the door...but all-in-all went really well! Which is good since thats what we have instore for the next 18 years!

3 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Such cuties, and you bought some really cool shoes!!

Brianna said...

You are so amazing, Jessie. I love, love, love your little family!

Janie said...

I am impressed!I totally understand the hectic nature of out the door and getting packed it in the car.your little family is adorable!!! I love all those pictures and I'm so happy for you that your children are P really enjoying Darren. And you look great by the way! For some reason your blog is not letting me erase miss spellings. That P really is supposed to say purely. 😉 I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!