Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blah!

Uhhhg! I'm supper annoyed! My strep B results just came back and I'm positive. I've been negative for the past 2 pregnancies... and though I know it's not a BIG deal to be positive, it's kind of annoying! It means that I need to get at least 2 rounds of IV antibiotics 4 hours apart BEFORE delivery! (and if I don't get both in prior to delivery, baby and I have to stay at the hospital for 48 hours so they can monitory BK3 for any signs of Strep B). Once again I know it's not the end of the world, but it basically means that if my water breaks (like with Mallory) or when contractions start to pick up (like with Wesley) instead of laboring at home I need to go into the hospital (especially considering my longest labor/delivery was less then 4 hours). Blah!
Ok, ok, I need to get over it. If this is the worst thing about this pregnancy I should be counting my lucky stars. ok. Over it.
Yesterday morning I work up and I had dropped! When looking at my profile, I no longer have a shelf that sticks straight out, but now a oblong sloping baby belly. Come on baby you can hold on another 2 1/2 days until you are 37 weeks, right?! The nice thing about dropping is that I can start to eat again! I had been feeling constantly full for the past week since BK3 essentially was obliterating my entire abdomen. Mmmmm, but not now! Last night (at an AMAZING meal at the Neumillers house) I had seconds (and maybe thirds) of just about everything! Have I mentioned that I LOVE eating!!!!????!!!! At my baby dr appointment last Monday I had gained 34 pounds... which is totally right in the middle of what I gained with the other 2 (36 or Mallory and 32 for Wesley).

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I win with a whopping 60 pounds each kid. Sorry that you have to do the antibiotics. It will all work out in the end and you will have your perfect, third baby in your arms! I can't wait to meet her/him!

Janie said...

I'm sorry! It is a pain in the buns. Just keep in your mind how small two days is in the grand scheme. Before your know it you will be home with your sweet baby. Your doing great on your weight and you look fantastic.