Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2014

BK3's Belly Shots

 Yesterday Mom took some belly shots for BK3. At first I wasn't really wanting to do it... but I was reminded by both my mom and Matthew that this baby needs to feel just as loved, special and unique as the other two... because it is! Once we started shooting I started having more and more fun and we ended up incorporating not only Matthew, but the kids and paint as well! It was a blast. During the shot Mom and I started teasing each other and started taking about how it would have been funny to see 1940's/50's 'Belly' shots. Since they probably didn't exist, we thought we would make some of our own! Enjoy. (Try not to laugh at me too much.)


Our 1940/50's Belly shots. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! You look so beautiful. Love the pearls----June Cleaver would be proud of you. Well, not much longer to go. I can hardly wait!
love to all, Aunt Dottie

dalendawn727 said...

While I admit that it is nice having someone cook, vacuum, and iron my shirts each day, I can't wait for you to start dressing normal again.
Dad

Jessica said...

hahahahahahaha. Clever!

Janie said...

Those pictures Are the best! The beginning was so sweet the middle was fun and the last was hilarious! You guys are always so clever and funny! I feel a Bad that I never did belly shots this time. Oh well. Now all the girls can complain that I like Owen best since he is the only one I did belly shots with.

Janie said...

P.s. Tell Matthew his belly is looking great too! Hahahaha

Michelle said...

I love all of these and your teeny tiny baby belly!