Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sick Computer

Stupid computers! Seriously, I can fix a sick animal, but I am at a total loss when computers are 'sick'. Yesterday, I turned on my trusty 5 year old laptop (which had been running slow for a while now) and all I got was a black screen followed by all these error warnings! Sure it was all written in English, but beats the heck out of me what they were saying! The messages could have been in Japanese, since that is about how much of it I understood! Uhhhggggg! So I found a computer guy (that that was open on the weekend and sounds as though he isn't dead set on trying to financially rip me off). But we'll see. Good thing I have a job. ;)

3 comments:

Janie said...

I'm sorry. I hate sick computers. I think our may be getting sick again, but I hope not. I hope you get it back soon. How's your new job?

Michelle said...

We just said goodbye to our 8 year old Dinosaur Dell computer which has been sick for a long, long while and got a new Mac and I'm in LOVE w/ it!! They come w/ a hefty price tag, but so far I feel like its been worth it, and the help you get at the Apple store is great. Just my 2 cents. :-)

Brianna said...

Still sick?