Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Short & Sweet

I have so many things that I want to talk about… Darren’s birthmark, diet changes, Matthews injury, Mallory’s sickness, Krush’s injury/sickness and our visitors! But seeing as how I am typing one handed because God-forbid I actually put Darren down without him screaming bloody murder (who’s sick of it?!?!?!) I’ll keep it short and sweet.
Darren has a birthmark (I have yet to find one on Wesley and Mallory has two). Anyway, Darren’s is on the top of his head, just left of midline. It’s a small Port-wine stain oval mark. When I found it a few weeks ago I thought that maybe it was a little boo-boo, but then I realized it wasn’t going away or getting worse/better. So there you have it.
And Matthew got a nice shiner at his rugby game this past weekend, thanks to a nasty gash under his eye from a team mate (which his brother closed with super glue at the field so he could continue playing). Crazy man! It would have needed stitches, but it was SOOOOO sealed over with super glue that it was doing to job just fine… just might have a little bigger scar then if I would have closed it. Oh well, scars are sexy!

2 comments:

dalendawn727 said...

Thinking about Darren and Matthew, I guess some are born with birth marks while others go out and acquire them.

Janie said...

Hahaha Dale! Mathew tries to acquire a new birth mark every week!

Darren is so cute that even his port wine stain is cute!

Can't wait to hear about everything and hear about these visitors. They sound super cute!