Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Home Stretch

Well I think we are over the worst of it! Wesley is feeling better and is not nearly as such a grouch. Thank goodness! The blisters
are clearing up and he's eating again! So far dDarren hasn't skipped a beat...so fingers crossed we're in the clear! He is really getting big! According to my scale hes just over 10 pounds now!!!! He's going to be a tank!!!!! Also he rolled from his tummy to his back today...while i wasnt looking (i had him next to me while i was changing Wesleys stinky diaper.) The next thing i know hes on his back. It's killing me how quickly he's growing up!

1 comment:

Janie said...

I cannot believe he rolled! Charlotte isn't even close! As for the kids, I glad Wesley is doing better. What about Mallory?