Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Mom and My Million Dollar (semi-creepy) Idea

(This blog needs to be read in your best infomercial voice)

Is your bald baby bringing you down?
Can you not seem to dress up that hair-free head?
Are you tired of people mistaking your little girl for a little boy?
Then we have the answer for you...

 
Posted by Picasa



Instant Infant Hair!



Instantly turn your baby from ho-hum to shabby-sheek in seconds!
No more mistaken gender!
Now every cute baby outfit can have a matching adorable hair-do!
Your baby will be the talk of the town!
The bell of the ball!
Other babies will want to be your baby!
Just 3 easy payments of 9.99 plus shipping and handling.
But if you act now, you receive a second Instant Infant Hair (you pick the color and style) absolutely free!


What do you think? do we have a million dollar idea or what?

7 comments:

Janie said...

I want one, I want one!! My credit card # is 1234 5678 9101112

She actually looks like a fake doll in one of the pictures. You are hilarious!

Brianna said...

I REALLY hope your joking ;)

familyof5 said...

lolololol!!!!!!!

bree said...

thats cute!! great idea!

lowrain said...

I don't know about a money maker but I got a great yuck yuck out of this one

dalendawn727 said...

Good news for Ty and Tom...now she might stop dressing them up!
Dad

Speciale said...

i'm tring verrrry hard not to wake eli who is on my lap with my laughter!! and for real she looks like a doll in the one photo, love it.