Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Growing Girl


At her Dr. appointment on Thursday we got the stats on little miss Mallory. She weighed 15 pounds 2 ounces and was in the 85%. She finally getting to be the tall girl that I'm sure she'll be, because her height was 25 inches and has jumped up to the 82% (from the 45% back 2 months ago). She still has a little peanut head, even though it did grow a little, she is now in the 27% (she had been only in the 18% before). Not that any of these stats really matter, it's just fun to watch her grow and change.

3 comments:

Janie said...

Big girl. Mommy must be feeding you well. Isn't it nice to know you have a healthy baby! I used to worry about how small Olivia was. I thought, what if she gets the flu. She can't afford to lose any weight. I'm glad you so healthy Mallory!

Brianna said...

What?!? Stats don't matter? I have to find a new line of business...

Great to see you guys yesterday. We need to make it happen more often--I'll try to keep my family healthy :)

Katie said...

Cute Mallory is getting so big! It is so fun to watch our children grow.
Glad she is so healthy and happy!