Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sick Baby Girl

Poor baby girl came down with her first sickness last night! She had been a little fussy all day (which is very abnormal for her) then I noticed that she felt warm when I kissed her little forehead. So the dreaded thermometer came out!!!! (Bum, bum, bum.... pun intended). She had a 100.3 fever, poor girl. I know that's not a gigantic fever, but it was enough to make her cranky and me worried. The baby Tylenol did its trick, and within about an hour her temp was normal... but her disposition was still... 'Off'. She just needed to be cuddled and loved and held more then normal. Poor girl. Its such a helpless feeling, knowing that she's not feeling well and that I can't take all her pain/discomfort away. So as Mallory battled through her first fever I battled through my first baby having her first fever. I don't know who felt worse, me or her! she's doing better this morning, but is still off, so send BOTH of us prayers!!!!!

5 comments:

Janie said...

Poor Babies! I hope she feels better soon! Giver her kisses for me and we will pray for her.

Speciale said...

Aww, poor thing! :( Well I hope its all over very soon, for both of you! Prayers are comin your way :)

Brianna said...

Such a helpless feeling for the mommy. I hope that she feels better. I miss her already.

Katie said...

Poor baby! Are prayers are with you!

You are such a loving wonderful mother!

M. Maudlin said...

Praying for both of you!