Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

This morning, as I was getting ready for work I was torn... Should I be sad that I am leaving my baby girl or happy that I am starting back to work. I know, you all probably thinking that I am crazy... "Happy to be be going back to work?" But really, I LOVE it! Work is exciting! Every day I have amazing surgeries lined up, fun puppies/kittens to play with and the possibility of the unknown that could/will walk in the door any minute! I love what I do and have really missed it over these past 2 months! Now granted, I would not have traded my time at home with Mallory for anything, but I am glad to be back in the swing of things (not to mention excited about getting a pay check again)! :) And it's such a blessing to know that Mallory is with her Nawny (that would be my mom) and that she is only 5 minutes away. I'll get to see/feed her during my 2 hours lunch every day and lets not forget that my Thursdays only last until 11am!!!!! So really I hope that even though I am back at work, I wont feel like I am loosing out on too much time with my little girl.

3 comments:

Janie said...

Have fun at work! You will get to see lots of your baby girl, and you will enjoy every lunch break as much as the surgery's. It will be a great balance.

Speciale said...

That is so awesome that you have a job to love so much, I guess you earned it after a billion years of school! :)

Jer said...

Just getting Caught up. You look beautiful and Mallory is getting rounder and cuter. Can't wait to see your skinny -no-one would believe you just had a baby-you.