Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Flower Girl



I know, I know, I am SLIGHTLY obsessed! Janie taught me how to make these supper cute flower hair pieces and now look what has happened, I have gone completely wacko! I think that I have made about 25 of them!!!!



I get a idea/project/job in my head and I HAVE to get it all done.... NOW! I can't seem to just do one part of it and do more later. I hate putting things away only to bring them back out. Any way, enough of my craziness, lets look at how darn cute little Mallory Rose looks all dolled up! Seriously, I know that I am just ever so slightly biased, but really, she's just about the cutest baby that has ever graced this earth! (Yes I have see pictures of ALL the other baby girls in the world). Maybe it's those Momma-glasses that I heard that every mom gets when their baby enters the world... either way, I love this cute little nugget of mine!!!!

3 comments:

Janie said...

You totally went crazy!! I love it. Those look GREAT! What? No bows yet?

She is awfully cute! She looks so tan. What a lucky girl. Can't wait to see her again!

dalendawn727 said...

Don't be so hard on yourself...she IS the cutest baby ever.
Dad

Katie said...

Hilarious! I can completely relate.

Mallory does look adorable in that flower!