Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Guilty Me

Ok, I did it. I gave in. I am weak and apparently more body conscious then I like to verbally admit (though I am sure if you asked Matthew he would say ‘Duh’). So despite the fact that I am down to my pre-pregnancy weight, my body is, well, different! My derriere region has changed. While pregnant it apparently plumped up nicely, and I think that now that the ‘extra-filler’ has gone away it has left my bum and thighs looking sadly like a bowl of cottage cheese! Uhhhgggg! I am NOT saying that pre-Mallory you could have bounces a quarter off it… but maybe a dime, or at least a nickel. Now, I think that that if you tried, the coin would land there and slowly be sucked in (like quicksand)!!!! I have been running like a mad-woman, doing weight and resistance training and the musclely/firm roundness is not returning!!!! So the other day I gave in, and got some of that Skin Firming lotion. Not the zillion dollar kind, just the Jergins brand, but I was feeling desperate and weak and I HAD to try something else. Now every morning since then I feel guilty while I desperately try to rub all the hard-earned ‘dimples’ away! What is wrong with me? (No, there is no need to answer that!) 

4 comments:

Janie said...

Can I answer anyway. :) ha ha, just teasing. Would you please try to remember that it took your body nine months to get there and it is not going to disappear in two, three months. My body takes a whole year to get back to anything normal. Just keep looking at your beautiful baby and tell yourself how beautiful you are and remember that I think you are gorgeous, and more important, your husband does. Love you.

lowrain said...

Balloons bounce nicely

Brianna said...

You're still sexy to me. My initial thought is that the creams are not going to work. BUT! if they do, please buy me some!

Anonymous said...

Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Denim Vests & Jackets, Pumps Heels, Sherrihill, eDressMe Private Collection, Sentimetal NY, Heeled Sandals, Sweaters, Designer Apparel, Terani, Bootcut Jeans, Terani, Long Gowns, Dina Bar-el, Baby Bags, Denim Vests & Jackets, Sue Wong, Two Piece on sale designed by Dylan George Denim, Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent, Myne, Prabal Gurung, Mar Y Sol, McQ - Alexander McQueen, Boulee - always on sale!